Purpose of Ministry
To facilitate entry into the church sanctuary of persons coming to church services.
• Ensure that persons entering the church are greeted with a warm and pleasant welcome
• Ensure that persons entering the church are seated comfortably
• Distribute church bulletins, fans or other materials as requested by the Pastor
• Facilitate collection of the offering
• Ensure that the sanctuary is in proper condition before and after each service
· Men 16 years of age and older in good and regular standing in
· Must attend scheduled rehearsals and meetings once a month
and participate in the majority of Sunday services and requested
· Must comply with the usher board dress code and payment of
Elected officers – President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Committee Chairpersons.
When the Ministry Serves and/or Meeting Schedule
Usher every first Sunday at 8:00am and 11:00am services.
Meetings held on the Saturday before the 2nd Sunday at 8:00 a.m.
Troy Dotson, President